Name: Jonathan "John" Taron Ryefield
Occupation: Banker (Specifically a bank clark)
Height: 6'1 ft
Weight: 6,17 kg
Family: Catherine Cotage (sister); Jim and Nina Ryefield (Parents- both deceased); Peter Cotage (Brother-in-law), Cotage children (nephew and nieces).
Nicknames: Sir, Mr. Ryefield, John, Uncle John, Johnny, Johnny angel, Johnny boy.
Suave and debonair, John is an archtypical dashing young gentlemen...and by lord, does he know it. With his good looks, laid back demenor, charm, generosity and overall charisma, he can leisurely walk out of any situation unscathed, with the exception of releasing a burn or two on his opponant with his snarky wit. What others may deem as arrogance or smugness, they have clearly misinterpreted the apparant confidance this individual radiates. Yet wherever this banker goes, he manages to fascinate, enchant and gain the respect of any newcomer he meets. While other men of his age are finding stable jobs and settling down, John is quite happy to continue to flirt his way through a bachelor's existance, expanding his wealth and gaiety by making frequent visits to gentlemen's clubs and music halls. He is also a passionate casanova when it comes to women; winning over many ladies from all walks of life whether he indends to or not. Although this can lead him to engage in more fiery and more scanderlous pleasures, he always shows gratitude and respect in response. Sadly, he has yet to meet the love of his life, but John always loves a gamble or a challenge. However, behind this flash facade, John achually hides many insecurities about his appearance and status, especially due to the nature of his poor past; all he wants to do is please. Away from public eyes, John is warm-hearted, affectionate and fiercely loyal to family (especially his sister) or to anyone he deems a friend.
* Unlike his sister, John tends to keep his welsh heritage hidden due to peer pressure and judgement. As such, his years in London have left his former welsh accent faded away and replaced with a more crisp and refined english accent.
* John was born July 23rd, making him a Leo.
* Being over 6 ft, he is one of the tallest characters in the comic.
* In his youth, he used to go boxing at a local tavern (for sport and for money). However, these years have left a nasty after effect on his hands, leaving him unable to barter again.
* John has a tolerant palette for alcohol, better than some of his associates. His ultimate favourites are sweet french wine, whiskey and vodka.
* Despite his appearance, John enjoys mathematical problems and calculating; helpful for a bank clark, you see.
* Although he does not consider himself to be a heartbreaker, John has had a few heartbreaks himself.
* An ideal voice actor for him would be Constantine Maroulis.
For the upcoming chapter, I thought it would be wise to make a reference for the upcoming character of John, Catherine's charming older brother.
Hope you like it (Him).
Character, Artwork and information (c) Me
You may not steal this under any circumstances